1. Compose and develop product content for e-commerce/social media
2. Strengthening brand voices with strict adhesion to style & brand guides
3. Researching, fact-checking, and proofreading writing to ensure a high-quality output
4. Optimizing writing to support the company’s goals as defined in the content strategy.
5. Juggling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
6. Independently write all kinds of manuscripts (press release, review draft, review draft, interview draft, etc.), plan, report, etc. and ensure smooth implementation and promotion.
1. Research, develop, write and proofing compelling copy for blog, websites, videos and social media posts.
2. Passion for writing with a proven understanding of grammar and syntax
3. Proficiency in adapting a brand’s tone and voice to cater to a variety of audiences and platforms
4. Knowledge of both short and long-form copywriting best practices
5. Experience writing captions for social media posts is a plus
6. Experience managing a social media or blog content calendar is a plus
7. Preferably Bilingual: English and Chinese
1. Strong experience in building interpersonal relationships with clients, prospects and business partners
2. Ability to communicate company’s investment strategies in a clear and concise manner to clients and business partners that enables clients to make informed investment decisions
3. Proven ability to develop strong relationships with clients, prospects and business partners
4. Exceptional interpersonal and communicative skills with both individuals and groups
5. Proactive team player able to work in a fast-paced environment
1. Bachelor degree or above in Business Management, Marketing, Finance or related
2. At least 2 years’ sales experiences is REQUIRED
3. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate with diverse personalities in a tactful and mature manner
4. Superior verbal and written communicate skills
5. Preferably Bilingual: English and Chinese
1. Acts as Executive Assistant to the Chairman, assisting with daily administrative duties
2. Manages an active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
3. Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
4. Communicates directly and on behalf of Chairman to various internal and external constituents.
5. Supports CEO in her external commitments related to service on external boards, committees,
and other groups, including Accounting, Finance, Tax, Legal and Administrative support.
1. Solid knowledge of MS Office (MS Word and Excel in particular) and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Analytical and time-management skills.
4. Graduate degree or above required in a relevant field.
5. Strong ability to prioritize multiple competing priorities.
6. Willingness to go above and beyond to meet and exceed expectations
7. Proactive approach and “can-do” attitude
8. Exceptional writing skills for correspondence, memos, emails and manuals.
9. High Intelligence, discretion, professionalism and energy.
10. Mandarin strongly preferred